TOP 5 Tips for bringing your dog to Itasca Dog Lodge
1) All dogs must be up-to-date with rabies, parvo, distemper, and bordetella
We want a 14 day window of time between when your dog has been to the vet & when they come here- sick dogs go to the vet- dogs can pick things up from the vet- if your dog is current on everything then you are good to go!
2) Plan ahead!! We give QUALITY CARE not QUANITY Care 😊 Our books are filling fast!
3) Go to itascadoglodge.com to RSVP
4) Tell your fur baby how much fun they are going to have at dog camp!
5) Although all dogs here are up-to-date with required immunizations... other germs can spread.
Before bringing your pup here, we would like a two-week time window after your dog has visited the following:
Examples: vet offices, dog shows, dog classes, other dog boarding and daycare facilities, groomers (yes mobile too) & dog parks. Please let us know if your dog has been to any of these mentioned in the two-week window before coming here.
Please help keep all the dogs healthy & happy by following these suggestions